Sharable notes for the March 18, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- Our desire should be to leave a legacy that continues to bear fruit and bless others long after we're gone.
- We are here to worship Jesus, become like Jesus, and reach our world for Jesus.
- If Jesus is the true vine, that means there are false vines. They produce, but they produce poisonous fruit.
- Pruning is a process of removing that which is not useful in order to grow stronger. We need to allow the Holy Spirit to do this in our life.
- The key to our growth in Christ is to remain in Him.
- If we disconnect from serving for God and from God's people, we slowly begin to disconnect from God.
- What the world needs is the fruit that comes from being connected to Jesus, the True Vine: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control.
Click the image to start a new 14 day devotion in YouVersion: