Sharable notes for the November 5, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- The thing about a seed is that the fruit doesn't come overnight. We have to be willing for it to develop.
- For a seed to fully develop it takes time and nourishment.
- There is a cumulative impact to the choice we make every day. Choices and decisions over time add up and bear the fruit of those actions.
- We will either grow in our passion or lose our passion, but both happen step by step, decision by decision.
- Don't be deceived. Before we're quick to pass blame we need to look back at our steps along the journey that have contributed to where we are.
- If you are about to give up, don’t. If you are discouraged, seek help. If you are hurt, let go.
- If you want to reap something different than what you're reaping, then start sowing something different than what you're sowing.
Click the image to start a new 10 day devotion in YouVersion: