Sharable notes for the October 29, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- We cannot forget that people will know we are disciples of Jesus by how we LOVE one another.
- We are not created to do life alone, we are created for community.
- Christianity is not just about us and Jesus, it’s also about how we relate to others.
- Jesus died so we can be restored to God and to one another.
- To experience true community we have to stop hiding behind past hurt, fear or insecurities.
- In relationships there is always the risk of hurt, but there’s also an opportunity for healing, for forgiveness, to model Jesus Christ.
- Love is not just a doctrine it is a demonstration.
Click the image to start a new 15 day devotion in YouVersion: