Sharable notes for the November 12, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- "Don't sweat the small stuff" may not always be the best advice, because the small stuff adds up over time.
- A masterpiece takes time. This thought can change our mindset about life.
- Sows seeds of gratitude:
1. Choose to be grateful
2. Look for reasons to love your problems
3. Share gratitude with others
- There is an older you tomorrow that hopes you are making wise choices today.
- “Good and evil both increase at compound interest. That is why the little decisions you and I make are of such importance. The smallest good act today is the capture of a strategic point from which a few months later you may go on to victories you never dreamed. An apparently trivial indulgence in lust or anger today is a loss of a ridge or railway line from which the enemy may launch an attack otherwise impossible.” CS Lewis
- Don’t be surprised that opposition comes when you try to plant good seed.
- Addiction feels too strong? Keep sowing.
Things don't look like they're going to change? Keep sowing.
Making an effort and no one notices? Keep sowing.
Click the image to start a new 9 day devotion in YouVersion: