Sharable notes for the May 29, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- True rest is a peace of mind, spirit and will, where no matter our situation, it is well with our soul.
- Jesus didn't promise a situation change, but a rest in the midst of all you face in life.
- We can rest in the truth that we are a children of God.
- God's rest sustains us.
- Our soul was not made to run on empty.
- We say no to the hurried soul by saying yes to Jesus.