Sharable notes for the May 22, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- The soul will never find satisfaction outside of a relationship with God.
- The church needs to stand strong, not so we can win arguments, but because we have the only hope for those searching for identity & purpose.
- The Soul has a need and that need is to be with God.
- You don't have to have great accomplishments to have a great impact, just a soul that walks with God.
- Ask yourself - How many moments of my life can I fill with an awareness of God’s presence?
- A soul that walks with God will view life and life's situations differently.
- Our soul can only be at peace when it finds peace with God.