Sharable notes for the May 15, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Focusing on the soul requires us to look beyond our checklist and ask why; who am I becoming.
- Anything we seek to build our life on other than God is idolatry. “Idolatry is the sin beneath the sin.” - Timothy Keller
- When keeping our soul, changes will have to be made. Some are automatic, some are learned, some are a progress.
- As Christians, Jesus should not just be a Sunday acquaintance. He should be our world view.
- Jesus is real. He is our source of worth and value. He is the truth.
- The questions that come from the depths of your soul can only be answered in Jesus. A transformed life is only ultimately fulfilled in Jesus.
- A soul without a center is easily moved.