Sharable notes for the June 5, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- The God of the Bible is as concerned with displaying His power outside the walls of the church as He is within it.
- What you do everyday of your life is more than a job. It is a calling.
- When we understand why we do what we do, then we see how we can transform our culture through our career.
- God may take you through a wilderness to protect you from something worse.
- The Spirit of God works through us when we use the skills that He has given us. https://www.bible.com/bible/111/EXO.31.1-6
- The way we work is a statement about the worthiness of God.
- We should leverage our places of strength to bless and serve others, like Jesus leveraged His for us.
- Work with excellence, integrity and grace, leveraging your gifts to bless others, so that people sense a hope and a greater purpose in you.
- Is my life simply teaching people to be good, or is it teaching people to love Jesus?