Sharable notes for the April 24, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- When your faith is questioned: don't be defensive, never lash out in anger, be prayerful.
- Our goal as followers of Christ should be to win souls not arguments.
- Feelings are not facts. Feelings have no foundation and are ever changing. Our faith should not be in our feelings.
- The only hope for our souls is Jesus.
- In our life we can cross lines of compromise that bring destruction. We get to a place where we just don’t care anymore.
- Our hearts and souls long to be cleansed. Jesus is the only one who can do this.