Sharable notes for the April 17, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- We may see evidence of lost souls but there is never a loss for hope because of Jesus.
- “What matters most is not accomplishments you achieve; what matters is the person you become.” Dallas Willard
- We need to make sure we give our souls the attention they need. Don't lose your focus and lose your soul.
- God wants to grow us in areas that go beyond our situations in life.
- The parable of the sower is an illustration of what the attention you give to your soul can lead to.
- The key to rid our life of a hardened heart is to be willing to take our eyes off of our self.
- Don’t let what God wants to do for you be stolen away or trampled upon. Give the seed of his love a chance, a little open space.
- There's a difference between God spiritually transforming us and a good cry. You have to be willing to journey.
- “The Velcro of the soul is what Jesus calls desire.” - John Ortberg. What are your desires?