Sharable notes for the October 1, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- God’s desire is for us to pray from our heart, not for show.
- Pray without seeking attention, pray sincerely, pray specifically.
- Jesus gave us a a practical reference to a time of prayer with no distractions. He wants our attention.
- Be careful not to make your prayer time a checklist to be completed rather than an intimate interaction with your Savior.
- We often pray our will and our desires. Jesus taught us to pray the will of the Father.
- Beware of things that stand in the way of your prayers: prayerlessness, unconfessed sin, unresolved relational conflict, selfishness, uncaring attitudes.
- Jesus offers us not just a pattern for prayer, but an invitation for a heart transforming encounter with Him.
Click the image to start a new 7 day devotion in YouVersion: