Sharable notes for the September 24, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- So many times in Scripture we see the invitation from God to us to pray to Him. Yet somehow prayer seems to be an unwanted, unused activity.
- Prayer is an act of submission, of dying to self. It is not a religious activity.
- Our prayer life needs to get to a place where it goes beyond the “save me now” prayers or the “give me this” prayers.
- Being an heir of God is not about what we get, but about being in His presence. Romans 8:17
- God will not reject you because of your sin. Humble yourself and He will receive you, love you, and change you.
- God’s power is released when we pray.
- God’s love goes far beyond our ability to love.
- We pray knowing God is able and we trust knowing God knows what's best.
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: