Sharable notes for the September 27, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- If we say we're blessed then the blessing in our lives should always lead us to praise the source of our blessing.
- An open door mindset will resist discouragement and persist in faithfulness.
- An open door mindset will lead to you having fewer regrets.
- Open door people are not paralyzed by their own imperfection.
- Pastor Tim Keller – “It is not the quality of our faith that saves us, it is the object of our faith."
- When our focus is on our self we find ourselves walking through the wrong doors.
- An open door mindset turns hunger to have more into a hunger to do more.
- When we demonstrate God’s love to others we get to be a part of the story of Jesus!
See the live event from "Open Doors" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.