Sharable notes for the October 11, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- We want clarity but clarity doesn’t always make things easier.
- Connection creates a trust even in the lack of clarity.
- We don’t always understand, but the more we connect the more we trust, even without clarity!
- When we focus on our self we find ourselves walking through the wrong doors.
- A selfish focus will drown out our connection with God.
- Our own selfishness can lead us to miss the doors God is opening.
- Open doors are not about the blessing we receive but the blessing we can be.
- Trusting ourselves does not lead us to Christ, it leads us to sin!
- You’re happier when your mindset is not what can I get from someone but what I can give to someone.
- Don't let your life be an untold story. Look beyond yourself and see the open door God has for you to enter!
See the live event from "Open Doors" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.