Sharable notes for the September 20, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Open doors are provided by God. They exist for us to work with God & to act for God. View everyday as an opportunity.
- What am I not doing that I could be doing? What open door am I missing?
- An open door mindset doesn't look at where you are, it's look at Christ and where He's taking you.
- Go through open doors in God's strength, not your own.
- If you hesitate when you see God's open door, you're not alone. Many in the Bible weren't ready when they saw the door open.
- We limit what God can do in us when we focus on our own limitations.
- We don't go through open doors because we know we're perfect, but because we serve a perfect God.
- We don't go through open doors because we're completely ready, but because we serve a God who will provide.
- The open door is always a call to go from and a call to go to. There must be a willingness to leave and a willingness to go.
See the live event from "Open Doors" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.