Sharable notes for the January 24, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- God is not for us because we've earned it. He is for us because of the cross.
- As believers we must daily remind ourselves that the cross is why we have new life and our proof that God is for us.
- We must always remember that it was the love and sacrifice of Jesus that makes new life possible.
- Mercy is not getting what we deserve. Grace is getting what I don’t deserve. Both are available through Christ.
- God's word is our anchor. It does not stop the storm, but it holds us firm during it.