Sharable notes for the January 31, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- We want BWC to be a place of faith, hope and expectation.
- We don't want someone to write words about BWC one day that Jeremiah wrote of Pharaoh, "they missed their moment, their opportunity."
- Our focus will always be on Jesus and the word of God, and to live according to the Spirit.
- BWC exists to see lives transformed by God's grace, growing in relationship with Him, sharing His love with others.
- BWC is a culture where no one is seeking promotion, power or position, simply an opportunity to serve.
- In 2015 God allowed us to strengthen our stakes without having to compromise or stop any ministry or any giving.
- BWC is a place where all cultures can come together (age/race/social) and live as one in Jesus!
- Our desire is to see every person at BWC finding a place in the vision, giving our time, talent, and resources for the Kingdom of God!