Sharable notes for the January 17, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Because God is for us we not only can have salvation, we can have new life in Him.
- As long as our minds are focused on selfish desires we will continue to live in the flesh and sin.
- Paul tells us we can be transformed by the renewing of our minds. Our focus can change. #Himnotus
- When you accept life with Jesus, you don't just say a prayer, you accept a calling to follow Him.
- God is for you means that God will grow you. Our growth in Jesus is a lifetime commitment sealed by His sacrifice on the cross.