Sharable notes for the August 13, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- There is no hope in superstitions. Jesus is our only hope.
- Be cautious of fads, trends and things that sound good. If it's not centered around Christ it's not real hope.
- Christ can heal us of our perpetual paralysis in sin, fear, past, criticism, failure, self, need to get likes, casual Christianity, etc.
- If you have an area of perpetual paralysis in your life you have to desire change in order for Christ to begin to work in you.
- Self help is only temporary. True change only takes place through Jesus Christ.
- With Jesus on our side there is a time when we say it’s time to get up, no more excuses.
- A great temptation of the enemy is make us think the old life was a good place.
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: