Sharable notes for the August 20, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- With access to all the negative information we have in our world, it's no wonder people are in a state of depression. Good news - you don't have to be.
- When we allow the world to be the lens of our life rather than the Scripture, we cover up the good news we should be sharing.
- God has given us a supernatural gift to help us live in the mess of this world; it's called JOY.
- Joy is the fruit of God's Spirit living in us.
- Joy doesn't come from thinking good thoughts, it comes from thinking God thoughts.
- Joy doesn't come through self-help, it comes through our Heavenly Father who saves us, adopts us, and changes us.
- Know God who is love, all-powerful, ever present, all-knowing, absolute truth, holy, merciful, faithful, just, unchanging - know joy!
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: