Sharable notes for the August 6, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- We shouldn't attempt to manipulate situations instead of deal with them head on.
- Withdrawing or running away from a problem will never solve the problem.
- Jacob's wrestling with God is not a reference to his strength, but a testimony to his perseverance and determination to change.
- We should never be casual about pursuing God and what He can do in our life.
- Busyness and noise is often simply a distraction for us to what's really going on inside.
- Jacob's life changed for the better when he stopped running, and so can ours.
Click the image to start a new 7 day devotion in YouVersion: