Sharable notes for the July 30, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- God is the source of our comfort.
- God comforts us so that we can comfort others with the same comfort GOD gives us.
- The more we suffer for Christ, the more comfort God gives us.
- Our experiences with suffering equip us to help others if we endure.
- For every problem there is a provision.
- Not every trouble we experience is small enough that we can handle it.
- Even the strongest among us might experience situations we cannot handle ourselves.
- When we face difficult situations, we have two choices:
1. Depend on SELF or
2. Depend on GOD
- God can use difficult experiences to teach us that our source of strength is in God - not ourselves.
- "I think I can, but I know God can." - Pastor Casey
- Never try to navigate through troubles alone.
Click the image to start a new 6 day devotion in YouVersion: