Sharable notes for the March 26, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- To recognize that there is meaning and purpose in life points to the truth that the Creator put that purpose in us.
- When we try to create our own meaning we will end up empty and frustrated.
- To study the Bible is to go on a treasure hunt, discovering more and more the meaning of life. Why? Because the Bible reveals Jesus.
- The Truth of the gospel, Jesus, sets us free to see the purpose of our lives - love God and love others.
- God can take what was meant to harm you and make you stronger, what was meant to make you doubt and reveal Himself through you.
- Dissatisfaction is a proof that we are God’s creation, because deep within us we know something is missing.
- Loving God makes the things in my life find their place and their purpose.
- Contentment is a learned behavior. https://www.bible.com/116/PHP.4.11-12
- CS Lewis – “Creatures are not born with desires unless satisfaction for those desires exist. A baby feels hunger: well there is such a thing as food. A duckling wants to swim: well there is such a thing as water. If I find in myself a desire no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.