Sharable notes for the March 19, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- 1 Peter 3:15 points out that once you believe be ready to share your belief with gentleness and respect.
- It's important to know what & why you believe in regards to The God who created us, Jesus who saved us and the Holy Spirit who empowers us.
- The Bible reveals to us truth and most importantly who the Truth is, Jesus.
- A place where there is post-truth is a place where chaos will reign.
- The church isn't dying it is actually being identified. Chosen Christianity is growing, inherited faith is not.
- “Stop demanding a belief in God to meet a standard that we don’t apply to other proofs...to state there is no God or there is a God, then, necessarily entails faith.” Tim Keller
- The Bible declares our dignity because we are created in the image of God. Jesus declared his love for us through the cross. This is truth.
- Sin is always going to be the problem and Jesus is always going to be the answer.