Sharable notes for the September 11, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- “We see the world not as it is, but as we are - or as we are conditioned to see it.” Steven Covey
- When we panic, we impair judgment. When we panic, we breed impatience.
- The fundamental tone of our lives must be joyful confidence in God’s sovereign reign, not fear.
- If we, a people in whom Christ dwells, cannot lovingly disagree, how can we expect the culture around us to?
- When love replaces winning, then God has more room to work.
- Is the point I’m trying to make making any difference, or is there a better way to make a difference than by just making my point?
- The more noise we create, the less people want to listen. The better the harmony, the larger the audience.
- People are moved toward God not because of government, but because of His love demonstrated through His people.