Sharable notes for the September 4, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- It's not a good feeling to think you haven't been chosen. The good news is God has chosen us!
- Jesus chose to give his life, now we have to choose whether or not to accept His forgiveness.
- The cross is his invitation to us all. It is a call is to follow Him.
- God wants us to be a part of His team. We have to receive the gift of God’s love and forgiveness.
- Don't let disbelief, apathy, or believing you are disqualified keep you from serving God.
- Sadly instead of pressing on, many of us are just sitting back.
- Paul never let his past keep him from moving forward. Our past should not be a burden. It should just be a part of our transformation story.
- Move forward. Choose to let go of your sin, and choose to let go of other's negative opinions of you.