Sharable notes for the August 30, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Relentless faith in Christ is not a Sunday morning duty, it's an everyday life.
- Relentless faith is not a faith that easily blends in with the culture.
- Relentless faith relentlessly holds to the words of Jesus. Without relentless faith we will let go of the teachings of Jesus.
- Paul gave us wise instruction, "Be very careful how you live."
- We can't view our lives simply through the lens of self. We must remember our decisions always impact someone else.
- The grass may look greener on the other side, but that's just because it's above the septic tank.
- Take notes on how to respond to temptation from Jesus, not Adam and Eve.
- Many of us are like the prodigal in Luke 15. We want what the Father can give us, but don't want to follow the direction of the Father.
- Regret is a good teacher but not the way you want to be taught.
- In a relentless faith you know who you are and you know who you serve.
See the live event from "Relentless Faith" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.