Sharable notes for the September 6, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Spiritual rest is more than just physical sleep. In times when our soul is restless we must turn to God's Word to find rest for our souls.
- Running from our situations doesn't give us rest. Only God can do that.
- The Bible is full of promises that give us rest.
- In a place of need we can rest in God's promise that He is our provision.
- In a wilderness place you can rest in God's promise that it's only temporary.
- In places of loneliness God can give us rest by turning those moments in to alone time with Him.
- Our place of rest in the troubles of this world is the words of Jesus that says He has overcome the world.