Sharable notes for the October 15, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- Adoration should be a part of our prayer life. It reminds us of who God is and who we are.
- Don't be afraid to confess to God. He is faithful to forgive and if we're willing, He will transform us.
- Thanksgiving should not just be a holiday but a lifestyle. Giving thanks is part of God's will for our life.
- Jesus told us we can bring all of our cares, worries, and hopes to him. We find rest in Him.
- Our prayers are opportunities for faith to say that God is able.
- Every journey begins with a step. Our prayers of faith can be our first step.
- God's Spirit is with us always. This glorious reality should empower our prayers.
Click the image to start a new 3 day devotion in YouVersion: