Sharable notes for the November 1, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Every time God closes a door, He is up to something.
- Bill Hybels, "God answers every prayer...sometimes yes...sometimes no... sometimes not yet so slow....sometimes grow."
- Compromise is not ok in Christianity. Why compromise with something that the Bible says can destroy you?
- As you search for open doors pray with persistence, hope and faith. Matthew says "knock and the door will be opened!"
- Sometimes doors close because we're knocking on the wrong door. (See Mark 9:5-6; 10:35-37; Luke 9:54-55 for examples)
- Sometimes doors close because something better is waiting.
- God is not looking for us to become more self-absorbed, He wants us to be more Christ absorbed.
- Sometimes doors close because I need to grow.
- God has plans that you're not aware of. Trust Him and follow Him when the time comes.
See the live event from "Open Doors" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.