Sharable notes for the September 10, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- The starting point and foundation for unity in the body of Christ, is agreeing in the Lord.
- Full joy does not come from living for your self. It comes from dying to self.
- I will never find God's joy when I am the focus of the joy I am seeking.
- Emotional reactions that result in negative choices can kill our joy in the Lord.
- There is a transforming power when we worship. It changes our perspective, and it changes us.
- Gentleness is a radical behavior in today's culture, but God calls for gentleness to be evident in our life.
- We may be less anxious in our life if we held to God's truth that He is always with us. Our default when we are anxious should be to pray.
- God's supernatural peace transcends all understanding. When our minds are focused on Christ we can have peace without understanding.
- The truth will set you free, if you abide in the truth.
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: