Sharable notes for the April 8, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- “Newness” is a prominent and powerful theme throughout scripture.
- God’s desire is for us to be a place where “newness” is always happening in our lives.
- If you're trapped in sin, a new day brings forgiveness; trapped in addiction or struggle, a new day brings deliverance; trapped in sorrow, a new day brings rejoicing; trapped in despair, a new day brings hope.
- Every day is a chance for us to proclaim to others that your life can be made new by the grace and love of Jesus.
- Our world is filled with "wilderness and wastelands," but God is raising us up anew to proclaim there is a "table in the wilderness" - provision, rest, blessing.
- Jesus came as the I am to change who we are.
- Because He is: I am fearfully and wonderfully made, I am God’s masterpiece, I am made in the image of God, I am forgiven, I am redeemed by God, I am called by name, I am greatly loved by God, I am his child, I am an heir as a child, I am a member of God’s family, I am blessed in heavenly realm with every spiritual blessing, I am being built into a spiritual house, I am the temple of the living God, I am full in Jesus, I am righteous in Jesus, I am an ambassador, I am free, I am healed, I am a more than a conqueror, I am wanted by God, I am part of the team, I am a friend – chosen and appointed to bear fruit!
Click the image to start a new 15 day devotion in YouVersion: