Sharable notes for the April 1, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- The world is bigger than me, my opinions and my selfish desires. And God is bigger than we often allow Him to be.
- “If God were small enough to understand, He wouldn’t be big enough to worship.” Evelyn Underhill
- God is not a God we can manage, predict or control. God is the opposite of small and manageable.
- The Bible’s message isn’t about self-actualization. It’s about Jesus and what He did for You and what He can accomplish through you for His purposes.
- Jesus is the proof of a God that put everything into existence.
- The Gospel = Jesus in our place.
- When you see the beauty of Christ you stop asking the why and start trusting the who. You stop asking for favors and start favoring more than yourself.
- A.W. Tozer, “With the goodness of God to desire our highest welfare, the wisdom of God to plan it and the power of God to achieve it, what do we lack?”
Click the image to start a new 14 day devotion in YouVersion: