Sharable notes for the December 24, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- The magi did not go looking for a baby, they went looking for the one who was born King.
- We can discover the truth of Jesus if we sincerely look.
- God is called Emmanuel because He is with us, through everything, He is there.
- Christmas is not the end of the story, it's just the beginning.
- Jesus is creations great KING who gave His life for creation's redemption.
- It is within us that we know that this age has an ending, but like Christmas, with Christ, the end is just the beginning.
- It does no good for Jesus to be born in a manger if He is not born again in our hearts, King of our lives.
- Jesus' kingdom is one of love, grace, mercy, and truth. He longs to bring that reign to our lives.
Click the image to start a new 29 day devotion in YouVersion: