Sharable notes for the December 17, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- God, who said let there be light at the creation of our universe, became flesh and blood to shine His light of love and grace to a world trapped in the darkness of sin, oppression, and injustice.
- Jesus does not leave us “in the dark." Everything about Him is light and He gives us illumination and revelation.
- God raises us men and women to SHINE HIS LIGHT OF LOVE to those in darkness.
- We don’t shine a light of love to be honored but to honor Jesus Christ, the Light of the world.
- We are not pointing others to us. We are pointing them to the one who saved us, loved us, and gave us a new life.
- As believers we understand that we are God created, Jesus commissioned, and Spirit empowered.
Click the image to start a new 4 day devotion in YouVersion: