Sharable notes for the July 29, 2018 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- It's possible that we can't hear God because we're deafened by our own voice.
- We try to figure out where life went wrong, how we got off track, and try to solve our problems when in reality we may simply have a hearing problem; our ears have gone deaf to the voice of God.
- When we lose God's voice in our life we lose our way.
- How do we hear His voice; His Word and His Holy Spirit. His Word speaks truth and life to us and the Holy Spirit brings wisdom to reveal His truth to us.
- We have to put ourselves in a place to listen to God and not be distracted.
- Knowing the voice of God helps us to distinguish between condemnation and conviction.
- Are you willing to make this your prayer - Speak Lord for your servant is listening?
- God doesn't need you to talk to Him because He's unaware of your situation. He wants you to engage with Him.
- “The voice of the Spirit is as gentle as breeze. So gentle that unless you’re living in communion with God, you will never hear it. The checks of the Spirit come in the most extraordinary ways, and if you are not sensitive enough to detect His voice you will quench it, and personal life will be impaired.” Oswald Chambers
Click the image to start a new 5 day devotion in YouVersion: