Sharable notes for the November 22, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it just that I stay with the problem longer.” Albert Einstein
- Romans 1 reveals the root of the problems we face in the world and with humanity....sin.
- Sin leads us to separation from God. It leads to unrest and a life unfulfilled.
- Sin is the problem. Jesus is the solution.
- Our hope is in Christ, and His grace is sufficient in a world of hopelessness.
- Because of Christ our lives can change from being led by sin to being led by Jesus.
- When we choose Jesus, we no longer choose sin.