Sharable notes for the November 29, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Philippians 4:13&19 weren't written to fulfill our selfish desires.
- To receive Philippians 4:13&19 we have to live in 1:21 – “For me to live is Christ and to die is gain."
- When we commit to Christ we begin a journey with Him, experiencing a life transformed and new in Him.
- My confidence is not in myself. It is in God's word and Him working in me. Philippians 1:6
- When we are in Christ, we are empowered for whatever comes our way and His provision will meet our needs.
- When we are in Christ then we are rich in Him.
- When we are in Christ then our circumstances do not define us.
- When we are in Christ then we are defined by knowing Him.