Sharable notes for the August 9, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Relentless faith begins with my belief in Christ and progresses to me following Christ.
- Our faith should not be childish - seeking selfish pleasure, religious - earning salvation, but childlike - completely dependent on Him.
- Relentless faith is a faith that is growing, not a faith that is simply going through the motions.
- Life with Jesus is a journey and an adventure.
- We cannot put conditions on following Christ. Change our prayers from "only if" to "even if".
- Even in the face of unanswered questions, a relentless faith still believes, because the faith is in Jesus.
See the live event from "Relentless Faith Week 4" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.