Sharable notes for the August 2, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Our faith in Christ must be relentless because evil is relentless.
- A relentless faith starts with two words spoken by Jesus, "Follow me."
- As followers of Christ, we may all take different journeys, but we are all headed towards the same goal.
- "What would Jesus do" was meant to be a standard to follow not a cliche to wear.
- Following Jesus is not about following a list of rules, it's about getting to know Him.
- A journey with Jesus is a day-by-day step-by-step process. How can we follow someone if we never seek them?
See the live event from "Relentless Faith Week 3" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.