Sharable notes for the May 24, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- An evangelist, someone who shares the gospel of Jesus, is not just one who speaks from platforms and stadiums. It can be any of us.
- In what unique and personal way are you able to share the love of Jesus with others?
- We are told by Paul in his letters to the churches that we are to persuade men, reconcile people to Christ, and be ambassadors of the faith.
- The early church had a singular devotion to the calling of Jesus and that was to share his love and see people come to faith in Him.
- Jesus's last words on the cross were "It is finished," which literally means paid in full. Through Him the penalty of our sin has been paid.
- Jesus's last words on the cross were not His last words. His last words were a commission to share His story & see people come to Him.
- How can you go & tell? By serving the next generation, your neighbor, your coworker, a family member? Let your faith have a ripple effect!
See the live event from "Jesus Said Go" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.