Sharable notes for the October 18, 2015 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Sin will close doors in our life that God desires us to walk through.
- Doors opened by God speak to future, hope, and endless possibilities.
- Myth - God is not involved in my life. He only involves Himself with more prominent people.
- God can take what seems small and do great things.
- Mother Teresa, “Don’t try to do great things for God, do small things with great love.”
- Myth - If I can't tell which door to choose then I'm looking at the wrong doors.
- Most verses about God’s will deal not with our choices but our spiritual growth.
- Myth - If it's an open door from God then everything will be easy.
- Myth - There is one right door for every decision.
- Myth - If I want something bad enough God has to give it to me.
- Myth - God can never force me through a door I don't want to go through.
- Myth - If I choose the wrong door I've missed God's will and it's too late.
- If we live in the mindset of what might have been, then we are missing what God is doing now.
See the live event from "Open Doors" in Youversion Live for all scriptures referenced & to add to the notes.