You can be a catalyst for transformation by helping create a fun family atmosphere for middle school and high school teenagers to live a life unashamed for God.
Unashamed Youth has various opportunities for involvement, some of which are upfront, relational, or behind the scenes. You can be a part of one or more of these teams. Here are some ways you can help:
- Creative Team - this team communicates with Pastor Bunk to help brainstorm and plan events and youth services.
- UN Team - this team is available for youth services every other Sunday night to be eyes and ears, be engaging and be there for teenagers when needed.
- UN Worship Team - this team creates an atmosphere of worship towards God with vocal or musical gifts. They practice on Sunday afternoons of youth service and then lead worship.
- Small Group Hosts - be a host home for our small groups that meet every other Sunday night opposite of Youth Service Sundays. You will be put in a quarterly rotation system with other homes.
- Event Team - Often times we have special events where we are in need of finger foods, snacks, drinks, etc. We can use people who are gifted in this area.
- Tech or Production Assistance - Anyone with computer or sound system training could help in these areas for our youth services.
- Chaperons - We may need individuals willing to go on trips various times during the year to help lead.
Background checks are required for anyone serving in our youth ministry.
Qualities that are good to have:
- Loves pre-teens and teenagers
- Team Player
If you're interested in serving on Unashamed's youth team, then simply complete the form below and we will be in touch.