Sharable notes for the April 16, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- The truth of the resurrection of Jesus changes everything. Without the good news of the resurrection, there is no good news.
- “The total evidence is so overpowering, so absolute, that only the shallowest of intellects would dare to deny Jesus existence.” Paul Maier
- How did the tomb become empty? The Romans – no they wanted Jesus dead. The Jews – they wanted Jesus to stay dead, they wouldn't take the body. Disciples – they were hiding/running/devastated until Christ appeared to them. They all died a martyr’s death and who would do that if they knew Jesus bones were in someone’s house?
- Paul went from persecuting the church to partnering with the church. All because he saw a risen Jesus.
- Jesus lived and walked the earth. Jesus died on a cross. Jesus rose and showed himself to others then went to Heaven. The way to eternity is through the cross of Jesus.