Sharable notes for the June 4, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- There's a right and wrong way to view our role in Jesus' church. Wrong way - what's in it for me? Right way - I'm committed to Jesus, to others and His church.
- I Cor. 12-14 is a great manual for the church.
12 - Church is made up of many members.
13 - Love is the center of all we do.
14 - Holy Spirit Empowered and Led.
- The movement Jesus started - His Church:
1.We are different but we work together.
2.Everything we say or do must be built on love.
3.We are to be active.
- Our gifts exist to bless others not to be seen and praised by men.
- Be a unifier in Christ's body. In Romans 1 Paul lists gossip and slander right along side murder.
- Are we striving to be a source of unity or do we only agree with things that meet our preferences?
- In God's church there are no positions of power, only places to serve.
- We need to pray for each other, our times of gathering, our leadership and those who need a relationship with Jesus.
- When we treasure something we treat it differently. Our desire should be to view His Church as a gift not an obligation.