Sharable notes for the July 24, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Being blessed is not limited to mean everything is going our way.
- The majority of our prayers are for God to change the outside. His focus is on changing us on the inside.
- We are called to mourn, not just what happens to us, but with others.
- In Christ, blessing isn’t dependent on what happens on the outside.
- Our place of pain can become our place of ministry.
- If we don’t acknowledge the reality of sin, we will never mourn our sin, and we will never be victorious over our sin.
- “My sin was all the more incurable because I did not think myself a sinner.” Augustine