Sharable notes for the May 14, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- If we know who we are in Christ, it should change how we live our life.
- We cannot let our identity come from how others view us. We shouldn't live our life for the comment section or the "like" count.
- Christian faith is not something you put on and wear on the outside, it is something that transforms us from the inside out.
- You don’t need to journey to find yourself. Find Jesus and you will find the truest part of you In Him.
- No matter what has happened to you in your life, or what you have done in life, you can still be adopted into the family of God. You can become a child of God.
- “Your self-concept comes from what you think the most important person in your life thinks of you.” - Charles Cooley - What if that most important person was Jesus?