Sharable notes for the February 28, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- Our world is empty, violent, addicted, liars, thieves, manipulators, selfish – darkened by sin. Jesus said we are the “light” of the world.
- God wants to reveal who He is to the world by revealing Himself through us.
- You and I are God's idea. That understanding greatly impacts how we live.
- There are a multitude of men and women revealing the love of God through God ideas that make a difference. You can be one of those!
- As Christians there has to be more to life than just surviving. There is a calling to make a difference.
- God can give us a greater faith and a greater vision to see how He can take what we sow and give great increase.
- There are no small jobs or callings in God's kingdom. All are called to serve Jesus & others, to be a part of His church, to make disciples.
- You could be on someone's list one day as a person who impacted their life for Christ.
- Jesus' love is the great secret the world needs to hear and see. We are called to reveal Jesus to the world through the Holy Spirit.