Sharable notes for the February 14, 2016 message. You can post these notes on your social platform! (Each point is less than 140 characters!)
- God is for us does not mean that God is cool with whatever I do, speak, or however I live.
- Just because something sounds good when it's spoken, it doesn't make it truth.
- “If you say: I believed in God, I trusted God, and He didn't come through-You only trusted God to meet your agenda.” Tim Keller
- Mark Batterson, "View Scripture as your script." Let God's word direct your life.
- Christianity is not just a motivational speech to give an emotional lift. It's not about a feel better moment, it's about an empty tomb.
- The power of our life comes from God’s love demonstrated on the cross!