Sharable notes for the July 16, 2017 message. You can post these notes on your social platform!
- Prayer is what we do in desperate moments, but why does it take a pit for this to happen?
- Desperation will cause us to open up and think about bigger issues.
- We need to live with a constant mindset that God's grace is sufficient.... always.
- Don't wait for a desperate situation to bring awareness of your need for Jesus. We need Jesus everyday.
- Humble desperation invites us into Gods presence. It doesn't have to be a trial that takes us there.
- Even if we are not in a desperate situation we need a desperation for God.
- We have to come to a place where we set aside pride and listen to the godly counsel of others.
- One of the beauties of the church is that you are surrounded by people who have been where you are.
- Places of desperation are open doors for us to share the only hope for man, and that hope is Jesus.
- Sometimes we have to come to a place where we set aside pride and seek help from God and others. We are not always self-sufficient.
- We often want a show from God, when God is seeking simple obedience from us.
Click the image to start a new 7 day devotion in YouVersion: